Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday WTF (borrowed from CDJ)

WTF weather? Hey can you just pick a season and stay there? huh? This is the prairie, not some far off land that gets a monsoon once a year, could you just stop raining so that I can get the rest of my garden planted???

WTF Brother and Sister in Law? See previous posts, this one, this one, and this one. You bought a boat? You have a sick baby who has medical bills, you dear SIL are unemployed, yet you thought you would 'stimulate' the economy by buying a bass boat. Are you kidding me? You still did not apologize for not getting me some fucking coffee the other day, but you bought a boat. Real smart.

WTF turtles? Why do you cross the road during rush hour? Why do you have to cross the road? Aren't there ponds and other hot turtles on that side of the road? Why must you cross when you know I cannot possibly stop and help you? Please, find suitable mating partners on your own side of the road?

WTF nosy neighbors? Okay I know we are new to this neighborhood, but for goodness sakes my husband grew up here, we are not from a foreign country, STOP STARING AT ME AND SPYING ON ME. I know you hate dogs, but I do not hate dogs and I like picking up their turds, OKAY? I see you bouncing from window to window trying to get a better peek at what I am doing. If you really want to know, come over and ask me. I have a compost pile and wait until you get a load of my new clothes lines that I will be putting up next week when I am on summer break. That will freak you out, especially when I hang out my granny panties.

Finally Thanks Earth Muffin I had a great time getting some beers with you today, Happy End of the Suckiest School Year on Record.

Thanks CDJ for letting me borrow your WTF Wednesday idea.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Anyone and everyone can borrow WTF? Wednesday whenever they want... It's quite liberating, no?

And a boat? Seriously? How do you not just slap those people upside the head?