Dear You Know Who You Are,
I noticed yesterday at that party that you had a manicure, did you know that those cost money? Money that I thought you did not have, and those new shirts you and your other half were also wearing, did you know those cost money too? I know I seem like a total party pooper, but I too was young and irresponsible but I did not expect anyone but myself to bail me out, I was too proud to ask for money or help. There were times when I was working two jobs and still did not have enough money to stop at the PDQ for a soda pop, I was not too proud to take hand outs when they were given to me UNSOLICITED but otherwise I worked my ass off to get myself out of the hole unto which I had gotten myself into.
I understand that your lives have not been that great for the past few years, you both have been through a lot, loosing a baby and almost loosing another one, it has been quite difficult, you both are very strong people, but you are both being extremely irresponsible. I am not the expert on life, but I have had some crosses to bear, I have been lower than the ground before, but I grew from those experiences. I grew to become the ADULT I am today.
I understand some people grieve in weird ways, some go out and use drugs or alcohol, some step out on their spouse, and some develop addictions to pornography or gambling. I am happy that you all have not chosen the afore mentioned paths, but your spending more than you make. You have even gone and seen a lawyer about filing bankruptcy, I can see the excitement in your eyes when you talk about being debt free. At what cost though? Your child is on the state run health care plan which my tax dollars are paying, but Bankruptcy, are you freaking kidding me? Your generation always takes the easy way out, what a cop out. I am sending positive energy your way, but you might also want to have a yard sale and sell all that stuff in your house that you are not using and you might want to pick up a book on Feng Shui the next time you are out spending money.
Love, EMB
1 comment:
Sometimes you just have to get something off your chest. That's what blogs are for, right? :-)
Post a Comment