Saturday, May 24, 2008

Coffee, is that too much to ask

Dear B & T,

I know it is your b-day weekend, but seriously. I forgot to get coffee on my way home from work yesterday, so last night we called you in hopes that you could stop by S n' S on your way home from your b-day dinner and buy us a small can of Thomas Coffee. You know it is a blue can with a cute little Scottie dog on the front of it?? Well Mother Fuckers you did not, you did not even fucking call and tell us that 'ooops we forgot'. Man that is low, that is really low. After all the shit we have done for you guys, I know it is your b-day and all, so Happy fucking Birthday.

Yeah I suck, I am pissy and grumpy from lack of Coffee

Thanks to you mother fuckers,

Love,
EBM

No comments: