Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Flowers in Picture Form



Koi Pond, minus 50 or so fish. Last week we got rid of all but 10 fish, the pond is quite beautiful.



Corn plant, on my back porch. I moved all the house plants outside to the back porch and they are thriving!




This one is called a Lime Zinger and the picture does not do the color justice. It is the prettiest green I have ever seen.




Hostas that are grown in a container, it too is thriving!




Begonias.



Impatients




Tallest ever Sunflowers. They are at least 12 feet tall.




Lantanna, so pretty


Container Herb garden.

5 comments:

Jill said...

So pretty! You can come plant all my flowers and plants next year!!

Earthy Mama said...

Count on me, buy what you want I and I will arrange them in pots and in your landscaping!! Then you supply the wine!
Love, EBM

Earth Muffin said...

Can I come too? I don't want to plant anything...I just want free wine. I know...I'll watch the boys while EBM teaches CDJ all about planting flowers. Then we'll put the boys to bed and enjoy the wine!

Pretty flowers, EBM. Hopefully by next year, the Land of Earth Muffin will be just as beautiful.

Anonymous said...

lovely photos!

arlene,
East Bremerton florist

Earthy Mama said...

Thank you, this is my addiction. I spend the entire winter dreaming of this. Tonight I am canning corn and tomatoes!! My house is really hot right now and I won't turn on the a/c because it is too cool outside, so as I sit in here and sweat I will remember this in January as I eat tomatoes and corn!