Friday, May 21, 2010
Listening to the sound of silence
Crabby Patty is giving me the silent treatment right now and it is wonderful. She is interfering with my parenting style and I let her know that I did not appreciate it, therefore my phone has not rung in 72 hours. It has been pure bliss. When Crabby Patty finds nothing wrong with the fact that I do indeed have three kids; that I am not raising them 'her' way; and that it is 2010 and kids are different than they were even 30 short years ago, she calls me all the time. She calls to tell me about so and so down the street, she calls to tell me about her horse who won the race, or about what my dad did. She calls all the time when she is not mad at me, right now she must be mad at me, because I am listening to the sound of silence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy it while it's lasts!
Post a Comment