Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have been tagged...

I was tagged by my friend, Earth Muffin, this tagging happened about a month ago, but alas I have been so busy it had to wait until now. I am not tagging anyone although if you want to play just copy and paste and add your answers.

Have Fun!!

A. Attached or single?
Attached, I really like being married. There is something safe and comforting in knowing that I will always have a someone to come home to, even if we disagree!

B. Best friend?
Earth Muffin and Aunt Kiki are probably two of my closest friends.

C. Cake or pie?
I love cake, just cake no icing, I totally love cake batter too. I love bundt cakes the best.

D. Day of choice?
I love Friday afternoons, the anticipation for the weekend

E. Essential item?
chap-stick, I am totally with EM on this one, also my sunglasses

F. Favorite color?
Yellow

G. Gummy bears or worms?
I love sour gummy worms and red gummy bears

H. Hometown?
Well I grew up in A-Town, but now reside in V-Town which is really small

I. Indulgence?
Pedicures, expensive beer, wine (I drink $5.00 bottles of Illinois Cellars, Norton)

J. January or July?
I like the newness of January, but the baby' s birthday is in July so I'll take either

K. Kids?
Yes, and I want more

L. Life isn’t complete without?
My Anti-Hippie and my kids

M. Marriage date?
November 5, 2005

N. Number of brothers & sisters?
One, Uncle Nascar

O. Oranges or apples?
both, but I like green apples the best

P. Phobias?
I have OCD so I am not really scared of anything but dirt

Q. Quotes?
"The recollection of quality remains long after the price is forgotten"

R. Reasons to smile?
My family, my friends, our health

S. Season of choice?
Early Summer or maybe Spring

T. Tag seven peeps]
I can't
(Sorry, Not tagging anyone. Many of the people I read don't seem to do memes. )

U. Unknown fact about me?
I can stand up and pee!! Really, I taught myself on a camping trip, I can stand and pee, bet your jealous!

V. Vegetable?
I like most all vegetables, artichokes and avocados are my favorites

W. Worst habits?
yelling at my kid Eddy, being bitchy, saying I'm sorry when I did not do anything, oh yeah and the guilt, good old catholic guilt.

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
Huh?? I had ultra sounds with both kids

Y. Your favorite food?
Cheese and salads

Z. Zodiac sign?
I am a Leo, bossy and in charge.

No comments: