Hey Peeps! It is time for another WTF Wednesday. I know I have been away for a long time, but I have a really great reason, and it is called sleep. I am so very tired when I get home from work each night, and after fixing dinner I do not feel much like blogging or even getting on line so that is that.
Before I start my WTF I must say that student teaching is going so well, I love my class and Peter my cooperating teacher.
WTF People who do not use your turn signals? If you are going to turn, put your flipping turn signal on so that people know you are going to turn. Sometimes on my drive home, I find myself using the turn signal on the one way part of the square in C-Ville. People just use it, it is not that big of a deal, how about you get off your phone to free up one of your hands and use your blinker?
WTF 9 year old Eddy? Why are your teachers calling me already? It is only the 6th week of school, could you not wait to start misbehaving until like February? Come on, quit giving your teachers a hard time and for Pete's Sake bring your fricking assignment notebook home as well as your books, okay?
WTF Family? Why do you need to eat each and every night? Why? When I come home from work I am really tired, too tired in fact to make dinner AND clean it up. Husband, dear husband PLEASE BE PROACTIVE AND FIX SOME FREAKING DINNER!!!!
WTF third grade student who gags when he gets in trouble? Please do not gag around me, do not puke around me, do not make the heaving sound around me, I HATE PUKE it will make me puke. When you get in trouble kid, you are in trouble, I caught you, you are busted, so please do not gag when I take you out in the hall to discuss your behavior.
Gosh this was to therapeutic, I need to get up here more often. Talk to y'all later.
1 comment:
Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend. We can use some girl time!
Hey, just don't fix dinner one night, girl. See what the Anti-Hippie does. He's a smart guy, he'll figure it out.
Have a good end to your week!
Post a Comment