It has been a long ass time since I blogged. I have no excuses except for the craziness of my life. Well we all got over being sick. That was until the 4 eye teeth decided to rupture the poor babe's gums, leaving her full of fever, runny shits, runny nose, no sleep, and now constipation. But,I believe she is milking this for all she is worth, because it means getting Popsicles, getting to nurse again, and getting away with being a complete bossy babe. I digress..
Eddy Haskel on the other hand is heading down the path of juvenile delinquency, he got 3 detentions with in a one week period. #1 was for 3 referrals for talking, served today, #2 was telling Mr. Mc the music teacher that he was not writing the punishment (insubordination) to be served next Thursday, and finally #3 for running in front of his teacher while they walked a block from school to the high school to see the play (being a jackass) to be served in two Thursdays. Eddy also played with some eggs, (vadalisim) and he tried to set the house on fire with a magnifying glass (arson). He cannot receive visitors, play video games, enjoy life, enjoy Legos, or anything for the next few weeks, or until the police come and get him. Instead of a college fund, we are saving money for bail and probably a lawyer.
Mr. Anti-Hippie is managing to piss me off too, yes I know he lives with me and he works a hell of a lot, but that is not an excuse for not having dinner atleast started when I get home, the house atleast picked up (not even dusted or vacumed) just picked up, and that is not an excuses for not having the laundry sorted, instead of piled on my bed or the couch. I know he works hard, but this time of year I am spending 10+ hours at work with all the IEP shit I have to do and all the other paper work that is necessary for my job.
Speaking of which, I really think that I am not cut out for this line of work. I get emails from parents all day long asking what their student's DRA level is, and why it is so low, and if they will be graded on the ISATs, and if I have seen Angelina's agenda, and how Corinne's behavior was, and when can they meet with me, and why did Angelina wear the skirt to school, and on and on and on... oh Did I mention all the Annual Reviews that I have and all the intials that I have and all the transitional plans that I have and all the EDCs that I have, oh yeah and I am pregnant too, and really bitchy.... oh yea and the IEP program kicks you off most of the time during the day, so that is why I stay late, so that I can finish the damned paper work. Well I only have 38 more days left and only 147 more days to be pregnant, atleast the weather is getting nicer.
Well my fair reader (s)? I must go climb into bed and stay on my side, so that he knows that I am still pissed, oh yea then I will have to go pee about 5 times.
Happy Spring
2 comments:
Oh, honey. Life is crazy for you! Of all those things in your post, I'd say the Anti-Hippie not getting shit done around the house is the worst offense. The kids are just being kids and work is what it is. With #3 on the way, Anti-Hippie is going to have to step it up. He does work hard and he's a devoted husband and father...now he needs to add "helpful around the house" to his domestic resume!
I'm looking forward to getting together over spring break. I think we both need it!
Ugh! You need to be down in Florida here with me, girl!! Play hooky and get down here!
Post a Comment