This is my latest edition of WTF Wednesday because my posts here have been so sporadic.
WTF Weather?
First you send us arctic freaking blasts week after agonizing week, now you want us to think that spring is here? This weather is not supposed to last, it is supposed to snow this weekend. WTF!! Also, weather you make people dress so inappropriately. I saw people in tank tops, shorts, and flip-flops today. WTF, it aint even Valentine's yet people!!
WTF Husband?
He comes in to night while I am fixing dinner, haucking up loogies, and then he says I think we need to move to Arizona because now I think I might be coming down with a cold. Um, really, you want to trade me my pregnancy congestion for a little loogy spitting? I have been snotty since before Christmas. And really, Arizona?? NOW??? WTF? Watch what you are saying to the pregnant crazy lady, m-kay??
WTF Loud Cars with missing mufflers and crappy too loud bass sub-woffers?
Do you really think you are cool driving up and down my street? This neighborhood is full of smallish children, so #1 you are probably driving too fast and b. WTF????
Finally, WTF Stupid Family from the Sitter's who has sick kids again?
Okay, I know I am not a big proponet of medical interventions or doctors for that matter, but if your kid gets my kid sick again, I am gonna...??? I am gonna blog about it with full vengence, because I think you are the stupid family, and like I said earlier do ya really want to mess with the Crazy Prego???
2 comments:
Pregnant WTFs are awesome!!! I'd like to say I'm happy with the 60+ degree weather we had today, but it was so windy we couldn't even go out and enjoy it and now it's just all muddy and wet and yucky everywhere. I guess I'm just not a winter kind of girl.
You need another girly night.
"...m-kay..." and "I am gonna blog about it with full vengence..." totally cracked me up. I'm chuckling at those 2 lines just typing this.
And, really, Arizona? Because he thinks he might be coming down with a cold? Men are so stupid sometimes.
Post a Comment